Before: Lack of business insight and efficiency
•A multi generational family owned business since 1978, KST has grown to have over 1000 staff and 2 factories distributing seafood to 30 wholesalers across Thailand as well as Japan, Korea, China and Italy
• Having used a 14 year old enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with manual processes, the business needed to upgrade to a modern platform to help drive their local and global expansion plans
•Manual spreadsheets, poor reporting, lack of integration between departments and no local technology support made budgeting, planning, quality control and logistics slow, inefficient and prone to errors
Why SAP and NEXUS
• SAP Business One integrated core platforms including financials, procurement, logistics, sales, inventory
and material resource planning (MRP), and is accepted for use by the Thai Revenue Department
• KST partnered with NEXUS as they are an SAP Gold Partner and SAP Business One specialist, with proven results over 21 years, winning several awards for their SAP installations
After: Equipped for profitable expansion
• The biggest benefit is the integration and automation of all their systems from orders right through to delivery and payments. KST is now equipped to increase its product range, add more wholesalers and expand into the local retail market.
•Management can get a complete picture of the financial position at any time, and realtime reports on orders, inventory or by customers help them make better decisions
• NEXUS came highly recommended to KST by by trusted colleagues. Their implementation was fast, and with strong local support the business is in good hands.